The Zero Trust SME is part of the Design Architect team, leading conversations around user security in the WAN. As enterprises move to cloud computing and teleworking has become the baseline, securing end points has become increasingly challenging. The Zero Trust SME focuses on extending campus-level security to endpoints across the Internet and WAN. The Zero Trust SME will oversee the design, sale, integration, and deployment of Zero Trust WAN components for Red river, shaping the future of security across the WAN.
Successful candidates will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of WAN security components and integration with customer existing security and network tool sets. In combination with vendor-specific tools, the Zero Trust SME will develop Red River intellectual property to advance WAN security.
- Communicate with customers the value of SASE solutions
- Build solutions with integration using Zero Trust Frameworks
- Provide technical escalation to professional services and sales engineering staff
- Maintain thought leadership in Zero Trust security solutions on the WAN
- Support Red River security program offerings to include SME involvement
- Maintain oversight of innovations and technology advancements in Zero Trust security developments
- Build and maintain partnerships between Red River and SASE providers
- Develop and review Statements of Work (SoW) and Levels of Effort (LoE) as they pertain to security across the WAN
- Present to large audiences the abilities of Zero Trust capabilities across the WAN, Red River professional services to execute, and integrations of said services
- Provide road map internally and externally of security offerings
- Develop repeatable procedures for the implementation and integration of SASE products
- 10 years experience of customer solutioning
- 15 years in network/security, preferably in security concepts
- 2 years in working with SASE solutions
- Proficiency in SASE solutions such as Zscaler and Palo Alto Prisma Access
- Experience in integration of SASE solutions to existing campus and cloud resources
- Familiarity with traditional remote access solutions/client VPNs such as Global Protect, AnyConnect, and OS-native VPNs
- Familiarity in security accreditation such as FedRamp
- Familiarity of automation techniques for NetSec solutions (Python, APIs, and NETCONF)
- Security-related certifications (CISSP, CCNP in Security, JNCP Security)
- Design-related OEM certifications
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California.
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).