With a mission to make afterschool enrichment accessible and affordable to every school-going child, KidzToPros is re-imagining the essential out-of-school learning to close the extracurricular gap. We work with Title 1, Title 2 & 3 Public schools, Private and Charter schools in the K-12 space. We work with schools, educators, and instructors to provide enrichment at school so parents never have to drive their kids from one program to another and children get to stay in the safety of the school and learn with their own school friends.
We have successfully served over 100,000 extracurricular hours to over 20,000 children in over 260 schools.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less – and our schools and parents expect nothing less. Every aspect of KidzToPros’s success depends on this.
2. Closing the extracurricular gap
Every educator wants high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic enrichment, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
3. School beyond school-day
The afterschool setting at school provides expanding learning opportunities by leveraging the existing infrastructure creating a win-win-win-win situation for parents, schools, teachers, and children
4. Zero tolerance
KidzToPros maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards their instructors and coaches. We use our technology to maintain instructor SLA and parent and school feedback on a daily basis to maintain quality programs
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Program Manager will be responsible for the project management work associated with the successful and timely completion of afterschool programs. You will partner with Community Manager, Operations Analyst, Customer Success team to ensure safe delivery of afterschool enrichment services. You will lead local monitoring, coordination, and problem-solving of instructor-related activity with the assigned schools in your pod, deliver on providing the best afterschool enrichment programs for children.
The Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategy for our afterschool instructors in the Bay Area. The main purpose of this position is to demonstrate excellent coordination, facilitation, effective school relationships. In addition, execute leadership through influence, effective resource management, follow-up, and communications skills
To ultimately be successful in this role you’ll need to be a strong communicator, problem solver, hustler and extremely organized.
- Coordinate, service and problem-solve the day to day activities with our instructor.
- Communicate with internal Ops team on operational issues, handle escalations, and notify Community Managers of high need situations.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholder’s (school staff, ops, community) to develop best practices, policy and operational policies to support instructors
- Monitor live operations and execute assignment plans, make sudden, late-notice edits and ensure 100% reliability of instructors
- Provide outstanding customer support and streamline operational processes to help build and support the overall Ops organization.
- Project management experience and proven ability to deliver outstanding results through others in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player of high integrity that is quick in decision-making and uses an analytical and data-driven mentality.
- A problem solver, willing to learn quickly and do hands-on work, and able to troubleshoot operational problems quickly and efficiently.
- Hustler mentality, willing to work irregular hours and be “on call” in support of 24/7 evolve the business in our cities.
- Must have a reliable car
- Clear background check
- Willing to travel up to 20 miles every day
- Must have a professional attitude with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt and meet changing needs of job demands
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and problem solve effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or equivalent relevant experience
- 2 years program management experience
- Experience in Education Technology a plus
- Experience in curriculum development a plus
Salary: ($30 to $45 per session) Based on experience
Incentives and Perks:
- Weekly direct deposit to your bank account
- Teach 5 days / week: $500 bonus per season (3 seasons: Fall, Winter, and Spring)
- Teach 3-4 days / week: $150 bonus per season (3 seasons: Fall, Winter, and Spring)
Referral Bonus: Know another passionate and dedicated coach like you? Refer them to our program for an easy $30, after they complete a session
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- program management: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects