Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when solving our clients’ business challenges
- Act as “Trusted Advisors” to our clients, our salesforce, and our internal cross-functional groups
- Understand and articulate how the technologies supporting Kronos solutions make our products highly functional and highly reliable
- Assess client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into Kronos’ solutions
- Deliver compelling presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our clients and internal team.
- Readily exchange ideas so we can innovate, adapt and continually improve our performance
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in workforce management, human capital management, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
- Presales/solution consulting experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Strategic, collaborative, and influential
- Up to 50% travel
- Healthcare Experience a Plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.