Looking for a Full Time or Part Time Position in Customer Service?
Check out Agero!
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. We are all about great service and employee experience and this role brings the two together in support of our 125m customers who are calling us because something went wrong and they need our HELP.
**Hiring during COVID-19: We understand that this is a difficult time for many people and their families. At Agero, we are doing everything we can to keep all our employees and contacts safe, including candidates for potential roles. All interviews are either conducted via phone or by video and hiring is 100% virtual at this time. All of our employees are currently working from home. This is a fully remote position.
**YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**
To be eligible for this role you must:
1. Currently live in and be a resident of Florida.
2. Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be using. -A completed application will include, Personal Information, Work History, Education History and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
3. Pass a systems diagnostic on your home computer confirming your current tech set up meets the systems requirements of the role.
A little about who we look for:
- Empathy — the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
- Excellent Communication skills — the ability through written or verbal channels, explain basic facts to customer.
- Multi-tasking skills — the ability to interact with customers over the phone while utilizing computer based tools/resources to research/document and/or facilitate the resolution of an event.
- Resiliency — the ability to bounce back from prior negative experiences and deliver excellent service free of emotions from the prior experience.
- Technical Capability — strong computer skills with the ability to efficiently maneuver around Windows based programs and are able to talk and type.
What is this opportunity about?
Make a difference in someone's life today! Be part of a dynamic and growing team that uses innovative technology to provide world-class customer service to drivers in the breakdown lane and beyond.
As one of our superheroes, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
The Basics: We are Customer Service Oriented – No collections or sales required.
- Education, Experience & Skills — HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience / over 18 years of age / 6 months of Customer Service/ ability to type 25wpm and comfortable with desktop computer system. You are an Independent Self Starter whoenjoys the autonomy of working from home while being backed by an industry leader
- Salary — $13.00 an hour / $.75 shift differential / OT available based on business needs / OT incentives / Bonus opportunity.
- The Hours — Full Time 40 hours a week and PT hours available.
- Schedule — Must be available to work various shifts/ AM, PM and mid shifts available.
- Virtual Work Environment- Must be comfortable working from home and have a dedicated workspace with limited interruptions.
- Equipment- Must have your own equipment
o YOUR HOME EQUIPMENT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
– A home computer or laptop with a minimum of a 17' inch monitor
– Windows 10 OS or above
– High Speed Internet
– Mobile device capable of receiving and sending text messages
– Dedicated work place
– Password secured network
– Webcam (preferred, not required)
– A USB or 3.5mm headset with microphone (gaming headset)
- Benefits —
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) Eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Accrue 1st day of hire/up to 2 weeks 1st year
- 401k- Currently matches a portion of contribution upon completion of a year of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program — Available after completion of 6 months of continuous service.
- Holidays — Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Referral Award Program.
- Free Membership in Cross Country Motor Club.
- Discounts on VIP Automobile Purchase Program, Computer Purchase Program, Movies, Car rentals, Attractions, Hotels, Cruises, Airlines, etc.
- Training is Paid.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading automotive and insurance brands
Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes.
Why AGERO? If you are looking to be a Superhero today, join our dynamic growing team and make a difference!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
At Agero, we are doing everything we can to keep all our employees and contacts safe, including candidates for potential roles. All interviews are either conducted via phone or video. Hiring is 100% virtual at this time. All employees are working remote.
- Multiple locations