Wireless Retail Assistant Store Manager
Sprint by Wireless Express, one of the largest and fastest growing Authorized Retailers in the country, is searching for a Wireless Retail Assistant Store Manager in your area to join our team to sell wireless products & services. We offer a fun, high energy, and rewarding sales environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing technology company, this is the place to be!
Our Wireless Assistant Store Managers are responsible for:
- Leading store team goals with unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the company’s brand;
- Motivating the store team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service and repair metrics, sales and customer experience
- Providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of wireless devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing existing customer connections; saving our customer’s money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
- Delivering an outstanding store experience for our customers
- Meeting or exceeding key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Accurately setting up accounts so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifying the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Completing training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures, including the Wireless Express Code of Conduct.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years retail sales or related wireless sales experience
- 2 Plus Years of Wireless/Electronics Management Experience
- Assistant Managers must be available to work a retail schedule. That includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and 45 Plus hours per week.
- Our Assistant Managers are paid an hourly base pay, with overtime pay plus commissions. Potential to earn $45,000 plus annually.
- May have to drive for company purposes and a valid driver’s license may be required
- A Great wellness package including health, dental & vision insurance after 60 days of employment for employees and their families
- 401K with company match after 1 year of employment
- Employee Perk Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Cell Phone Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- President’s Travel Awards Program for Top Assistant Store Managers
- The ability to lead and grow an incredible team and advance your career!