Mobilelink is the largest National Cricket dealer, and we are still growing! If you are passionate about selling wireless, helping customers, and leading a team we are looking for you. We are a dynamic, equal-opportunity employer. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified candidates with the potential for outstanding rewards.
We are seeking strong leaders for current and future full time Assistant Store Manager roles. If you are an experienced sales professional with a strong retail sales background, a passion for the business, and excited about being part of a growing team, we have opportunities for you.
As a Mobilelink Assistant Store Manager, you will help set the example for your team. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a sales team that will provide outstanding customer service, resulting in customer loyalty and successful, positive expansion of your personal goals and our brand name. Your focus will be on, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, and inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge on new phones, accessories and plans.
Mobilelink is happy to offer a flexible schedule, however, the success of the store often requires a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Our Assistant Store Managers:
- Primary job function is to assist the Store Manager in managing all aspects of the functions of the store in his/her absence.
- Assists Store Manager in day-to-day store operations, including:
- Targeted sales achievement Merchandising/promotional activities
- Customer service and retention, Audits, Employee training, Inventory management, Cash handling, reconciliations and deposits
- Customer satisfaction measured by surveys, Store safety and security
- One year of successful retail sales in a Wireless/Cellular environment (interactive sales process, commissioned sales)
- Minimum 1 year experience proven leadership skills and employee development.
Mobilelink qualifies all offered candidates with a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify validity. Mobilelink considers qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 (Preferred)