On-site Wellness Coach – Part Time
Wellness Coaches, the pioneer, largest, and most experienced national provider of the uniquely powerful on-site coaching delivery model, is currently looking to hire a part time Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, and Athletic Training Professionals to join us as on-site Wellness Coaches servicing our clients located in Moultrie, GA. While on-site with your clients, you will work one-on-one with employees, coaching them to improve the lifestyle behaviors that contribute to poor health such as lack of exercise, poor nutrition, smoking, stress and weight management.
- Provide counseling to clients on an individual or group basis as to enhance the quality of life of their employees.
- Direct coaching towards the human aspect of wellness, emphasizing personal motivation to improve behaviors, education and awareness.
- Help employees set goals, answer questions, and provide guidance and on-going support through our proprietary coaching process.
- Participate in on-going training in coaching methodology and psychology as part of our “best-in-class” coaching skill set development program.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Health Sciences or related.
- 2+ years prior experience with wellness, fitness, athletic training, nursing, PT or OT or PT assistant.
- Demonstrated time management skills, along with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional verbal skills and ability to meet, greet, speak and positively represent.
- Outgoing and personable, able to work independently, and must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Nice to Have:
- 1 + years prior coaching experience in fitness, promotions, or nutrition.
- A strong background in injury prevention is desirable.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office and EMR/SOAP/ADIM data entry is preferred.
- Experience using Motivational Interviewing methodologies.
- Able to take manual blood pressure.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Dependent on total part time hours: Cell Phone Allowance and Paid Time Off.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Life, AD&D
- Applicant will be required to submit a background check and drug screen.
Our Mission is to harness the power of onsite wellness coaching to inspire and move entire employee populations to improved health, safety, and quality of life. Click Here to learn more about what makes Wellness Coaches one of the fastest growing health and wellness companies in America.
If you have previously applied for another position with Wellness Coaches, please resubmit all necessary application materials. Please no phone calls. Due to the high volume of applications, no phone calls will be accepted for this Wellness Coach position. If a member of the Wellness Coaches USA Recruiting Team is interested in speaking with you further regarding your qualifications, we will contact you directly.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: