Experience Momentum is looking for an excellent Handyman/ Facilities Coordinator to join our team! We are a busy functional wellness center in Lynnwood and Fremont Washington.
This is a part time position for 20 hours a week. Ideally, hours will be worked between normal business hours but must have the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
The best candidate for this position would be someone who is a self starter, has knowledge around basic tools and skills to fix various things, has done project coordination and is able to lead a team.
The expectation is that you will work to amaze people with how clean and functional our facility is and take pride in your work. The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and self-motivate is essential.
Job Specific Functions/Performance Expectations:
- Maintain general facility appearance & functionality, inside and outside
- General building and equipment maintenance
- Special projects as needed
- Perform cleaning and related activities outside such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and stairs in areas within sixteen feet of building and trash pickup.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Manage employees and projects as needed
- Ensure all COVID-19 cleaning protocols are in place
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Management or Leadership experience preferred
Essential Physical Abilities: Lifting and carrying 30 – 40 pounds, developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers; standing for long periods of time; frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders.
Indoor/outdoor environment, temperature varies with weather, manages hazardous materials within safety procedures. Exposure to dust.
We are committed to finding the right person for this position, one that not only has the right experience, but is also a culture fit. A required cover letter stating why your skills and background would be good fit for this position and how your past experiences would align with Experience Momentum's mission "To educate, support, empower and connect with our clients to create breakthroughs in their lives" must be included to be considered. Please include your salary requirements. This is a non-exempt position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place