OPEX Corporation is looking for a full time Welder to work in our 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ.
For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees. If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is looking for a full time Welder to work in our 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. We are looking for a worker who is able to commit to a full time schedule during our first shift (5:45am – 2:00pm). We are looking for dependable, organized, mechanically skilled individuals for this opening.
- Read and understand blue prints
- Create procedures based off of the blue prints
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler
- Assist other departments (Deburr, Paint, Wood, ect.) in between customer projects with various tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a welder
- Strongly prefer candidates with 5+ years of experience as a welder
- Must have experience with sheet metal, aluminum, frame fabrication
- Must be able to read blue prints and create procedures based off of prints
- Mig & Tig and torch work is strongly desired
- Worker will be working in a production shop setting
- Standing for an extended period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce currently has 1,100+ employees. OPEX’s World Headquarters features more than 500,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.