Robotic Dairy Cleaning
Reports to: Custodial Manager
Starting Pay: $10.00/hr
Keep buildings, rooms, and areas in clean and orderly condition. Perform various cleaning duties as directed, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and windows, taking out trash, dusting, and bathroom maintenance. Cleaning employees always seek to keep the company’s buildings and public areas to an exceptionally high level of cleanliness to maintain the reputation the company has established. Duties also include performing routine, small maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs and independently performing duties particularly well and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect food equipment and surfaces.
- Monitor safety by monitoring equipment for efficient performance and notifying managers of any building, equipment, or facility performance or safety issues.
- Clean and vacuum carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Mix various cleaning agents.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust equipment and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Move equipment and furniture as necessary.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Be available to work approx. 18 hours a weeks, Friday-Sunday