Job Purpose: To supervise Room Attendants and inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors, and lobbies.
- Assign work to Room Attendants.
- Post room occupancy records.
- Adjust guests’ complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget control through supervision of employees’ use of linen, supplies and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with regulations of the material safety data sheets when using chemicals
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Plan the work of others.
High school diploma required.
Preferred but not required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly