This senior financial reporting specialist role identifies and drives senior level opportunities for information delivery and business intelligence automation solutions.
- Provide senior technical input on reference data and integration strategies.
- Provide senior-level design, programming, and implementation of complex information delivery methods such as portals and reports that pull information from multiple data sources and reviews code of less senior staff.
- Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas in WebFOCUS, Business Objects, Tableau, and/or other industry-standard business intelligence tools.
- Provide time and resource estimates for assigned projects and tasks.
- Complete comprehensive documentation preparation projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ten (10) years of technical or analytical experience in a field related to financial operations, business management or computer science or a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years in a related field. A Master's degree in a related field may be substituted for two (2) years of required work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience writing code using languages such as WebFOCUS, SQL, HTML.
- 1-2 years of experience with Business Objects and Tableau.
- Good understanding and experience programming in RDBMS databases such as DB2, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Extensive experience with modern software design and development methodologies.
- Expert in using the Microsoft Suite of software products.
- Advanced expertise in the development of graphs, charts and expert design skills in layout of reports, webpages and other methods of information delivery.
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Strong understanding of database administration.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Java and .Net a plus.
- Able to consistently apply quality and security standards.
- Developing general project management/team leader skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
- Applied skills in financial services, consulting or government environments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 5 years (Preferred)
- WebFOCUS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- U.S. Citizenship (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19