Title: Wealth Project Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE or Buffalo, NY
Work in conjunction with the Product Owners to ensure project management needs are met or impediments, issues and/or risks are resolved or escalated. Manages changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Lead and direct high priority projects affecting the Wealth business line, often requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration from initiation to close. Ensure familiarity with scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members. Projects may be of a technical and/or non-technical nature.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners for purposes of idea generation, planning, problem-solving and alignment.
- Communicate project status to the team and Product Owner to ensure common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Assist with change management activities, including: procedure updates, training sessions, job aid creation, system updates, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; including business partners and stakeholders, to facilitate communication and understanding of product enhancements and upcoming initiatives.
- Work with the Product Owner to facilitate development of the product backlog.
- Coordinate testing efforts related to product deployments.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality and resource plans.
- Ensure execution of tasks defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals. Execute all parts of the project plan and manage the budget/forecast. Monitor and control project work including change controls.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
Contributes to technical/professional direction for a discipline
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years’ proven project management experience, OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 6 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 4 years’ proven project management experience or minimum of 3 years’ proven project management experience.
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages.
Strong project management experience in a wealth environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
Experience working in an agile work environment.
Experience with common product management tools such as Jira and
Buffalo, New York, United States of America