RK&K is searching for entry to mid-level professionals to support water resources related projects and studies, preparation of construction documents and construction management support.
Specific areas of interest or expertise include:
- Stream/wetland geomorphic studies,
- Watershed studies,
- Ecological restoration,
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis,
- Flood impact and mitigation studies,
- Stormwater outfall stabilization,
- Sediment transport studies,
- Erosion & sediment control design,
- Water quality analysis,
- Construction oversight/inspection of restoration projects,
- Permit acquisition support.
Candidates will work in a diverse and challenging environment and must be:
- Capable of coordinating simultaneous tasks,
- Adept at public coordination on technical matters,
- Able to address the full range of environmental issues and conditions associated with water resources projects.
- BS degree in engineering or related technical sciences field.
- Successful candidates will ideally enjoy working outdoors periodically.
- CADD and GIS experience is preferred.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer:
RK&K offers excellent potential for career advancement and professional growth. We also offer attractive compensation packages commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including three weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, company health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, as well as a 401(k) plan with company matching.
With 30 offices from Pennsylvania to Florida and ranked 68th on ENR’s 2019 listing of the Top 500 Design Firms, our design and construction management firm specializes in transportation, environmental and energy projects. Our success is based on our ability to deliver what our clients want using sound, technical solutions to achieve the best possible outcome on a project. Expressed in our ability to treat every one of our 1,400 employees as a professional, RK&K has received extensive recognition for its exceptional and unique workplace culture.
RK&K maintains a drug-free workplace. Employees of RK&K are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana.
RK&K ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or require special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, you may contact Human Resources at (410)728-2900.