Xpert Restoration has an immediate opening for a Water Damage Restoration Technician to join our team in Girard, OH. A Water Damage Restoration Technician is a vital position to Xpert Restoration with lots of room for advancement – we will train you for advancement opportunities! Qualified individuals MUST have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Xpert Restoration is 24/7/365 emergency service company specializing in restoring properties damaged from fire, water, wind, etc.
- Access to company Health Care, Dental, Vision after 60 days
- Basic hand tools provided upon employment
- IRA with Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Vacation
- Pay based on experience and skill level
- Bonus paid for Emergency Mitigation Response
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Career advancement opportunities
Examples of the tasks performed by our all of our technicians in training are Water Extraction, Dismantling & Demolition, Disposal of Damaged/Contaminated Items, Structural Cleaning & Deodorization, Moving & Cleaning of Contents, etc.
Job Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM; On-call 1 week out of the month for emergency services.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- IICRC Water Damage Certification a plus
- 2+ years of Water Damage Restoration experience
- Positive attitude with professional behavior and appearance
- Own reliable transportation and have the ability to get yourself to the shop for regularly scheduled shifts and when called in for emergency response projects
- Able to operate a company vehicle daily
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Be available 24/7/365 for emergency work and participate in a rotational on-call schedule
- Able to take direction well and exercise good judgment
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Able to lift 50lbs. repeatedly during a shift and 75lbs. on occasion
- Able to work from a ladder or in confined spaces (attics/crawlspaces) when needed
- Physically able to wear full body PPE (respirator and Tyvek suit) when needed for specialty projects
- Able to work extended hours during catastrophic events or when workload is high
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Indeed Hire and Xpert Restoration are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $17.00 /hour
- Lifting 50-75 lbs: 2 years (Required)
- Water Damage Restoration: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- IICRC Water Damage Certification (Preferred)
- Girard, OH: Between 31 and 40 miles (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement