Loads, unloads, and moves materials within the plant site.
- Loads and unloads materials by operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Receives and properly tags incoming inventory.
- Maintains production line equipment with raw material to eliminate down-time
- Performs functions in the computer to tag ship and receive material.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Kloeckner Metals Corporation (KMC) has its North American headquarters in Roswell, GA, and is a subsidiary of Klöckner & CO, based in Duisburg, Germany. Kloeckner Metals is among the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies in the European and American markets combined. Kloeckner Metals has 50 locations in the U.S. and is located in 25 states. Kloeckner Metals services more than 13,000 metalworking businesses around the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.