American Metals Supply Company, Inc. is a leading wholesale distributor of sheet & coil steel, prefabricated duct & fittings and a complete line of HVACR products. Since 1962, American Metals Supply has focused on providing top quality products and service to our customers. Today with 8 locations, American Metals Supply is a family owned company, distributing products in 9 Midwest states.
Typical schedule is 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. We do not have evening or weekend hours at any of our locations.
- Daily routine is loading, unloading, stocking shelves, taking inventory, walking in excess of 10,000 steps a day on concrete floor (approx. 5 miles)
- Safely operate various types of material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Be on time and ready to work at the beginning of assigned shift.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of inventory
- Pass a physical examination that includes lifting and moving 60lbs, pulling, climbing walking and griping
- Scan gun experience required
- Forklift certified
- Obey all American Metals Supply Company, Inc. rules, regulations, policies and any lawful direction of a company supervisor
- 6% match on 401k and profit sharing
- Company offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and AFLAC,
- Potential to earn monthly & annual bonuses
- Two weeks paid time off during your first year, three weeks paid time off years two through seven, 4 weeks paid time off year eight