START IMMEDIATELY! MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Capstone Logistics is a nationally recognized leader as a third party provider of warehouse services with more than 250 locations in 45 states. Our customer base includes national / international leaders in the fields of food distribution, food service, retail products and tire manufacturing. Capstone has a solid record of growth, Operational Excellence and profitability. We currently have a great career opportunity for truck unloading in a warehouse/distribution center environment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we are now hiring for general labor positions, apply on-line now!
Position: We are hiring for FULL-TIME lead associates to process freight in our distribution center in Tolleson, AZ.
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
Compensation: Production-Based Pay: Average $500-800 weekly
PAID WEEKLY, FULL-TIME POSITION —– BENEFITS & PTO AVAILABLE
Daily Responsibilities: Operating electric pallet jack and sit-down forklift, lifting up to 75 lbs repeatedly, working in dry, cooler, and freezer environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $500.00 to $800.00 /week
- relevant/warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- sit down forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture