- 1-3 years working experience in related supervisory function (preferably in warehouse operations or service environment).
- Forklift, pallet jack, and reach truck experience.
- Ability to implement structural way of working within the area of responsibility.
- Proven knowledge of social and environmental issues related to warehousing activities.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- MS Office knowledge
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Leading and developing co-workers within the area of responsibility and in accordance with IKEA co-worker idea.
- Responsible for the achievement of the goals determined by the Warehouse Manager.
- Responsible for increasing efficiency of DC operations (reduce cost, improve productivity).
- Analyze workload and assign manpower to maintain proper Service level requirements for all Retail Store services.
- Monitor co-workers performance with regard to compliance with documented warehouse standards.
- Ensure adherence to IKEA Human Resource policies and procedures.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our benefits package is just one way that we aim to make IKEA a great place to work. We want to make sure that you can enhance your life both at work and at home by providing access to a great range of benefits.
- Competitive medical and prescription plan including Autism coverage
- Generous 401(k), dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan called "Tack" (the Swedish word for "thank you")
- Tuition assistance
- Co-worker discount and meal deal
- Pet insurance
- Generous parental and paid-time off package
- And more!