How would you like to make an impact? Come and join our team where our purpose is serving individuals with disabilities! Are you ready to explore new opportunities? When you join ServiceSource, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become a part of the ServiceSource family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the global community.
The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment’s storage plan. Work involves most of the following: verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. This worker may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- This position is responsible to provide effective customer service and achieve customer satisfaction by delivering services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Perform a variety of warehousing duties, including verifying materials against receiving documents; noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearrange and takes inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- Take a physical count on all material to ensure the balance is reconciled with the accounting monetary inventory.
- Document all inventory upon arrival into the Tracker and other databases when appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Inspect material received for quality and quantity ensuring adherence to specifications.
- Contact vendors and shippers to ensure that merchandise, supplies, and equipment are forwarded on specified shipping date by performing necessary duties.
- Provide assistance to conference center and training room setups.
- Perform x-ray scan using an x-ray machine for all mail and freight.
- Receive, process incoming mail and freight and deliver to lines of business.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Assemble/ disassemble furniture and use hand and power tools.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required.
- Must have 2-3 years of warehouse and/or mail room related experience.
- Maintain a state issued driver’s license and good driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires personal computer (PC) knowledge leading to proficiency in various software and/or spreadsheet operations.
- Excellent oral/verbal communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk or stand for long periods of time. Work on routine and repetitive tasks for long periods with minimum supervision. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions . The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Successful ServiceSource employees connect with our mission, add value to the organization by striving to exceed performance expectations and embrace the diversity that each individual team member’s experiences bring to the collective organization’s strategic goals.
Set Aside Careers
Many of our employment opportunities are set aside through affirmative employment contracts to support our mission to provide employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Set aside positions require a documented disability and provide career opportunities in industries such as food service, mail service, total facilities management and administrative services. We invite you to learn more about the qualifications required and opportunities available through our set aside positions by clicking here.
Staff positions provide department, program and project support and management in the functional areas of rehabilitation services, operations and administration. These career opportunities are available to all qualified job seekers. We invite you to view our exciting career opportunities here .
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks, including E-Verify, are required for all employment positions.
Do you need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a career opportunity online? Please click here to view a list of Regional Office locations. Please ask to speak with Human Resources.
Polygraph Protection Act
Right to Work
Right to Work (Español)