Seattle Automotive Distributing’s Warehouse Team is looking to hire and train reliable people for material handling delivery service at our Lynnwood location.
For successful candidates, Seattle Automotive Distributing Offers:
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- A consistent, full- time schedule Monday – Friday
- A stable, family owned company that really values their employees
The work is highly precise in nature and requires a very strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results, time and time again. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; individuals performing the job must be patient and conscientious. Much of the work can be accomplished by working at a steady, even pace. There is much consistency and familiarity from one day to the next.
- Load and unload product to and from trucks daily (must be physically capable of lifting 40+ lbs.)
* Check in and stock shelves from replenishment deliveries of auto parts.
- Possess positive communication skills.
- Use the computer for receiving, use RF scanner to receive inventory,
* and operate a sit down and stand up forklifts and pallet jack.
* Pull orders and deliver to customers
*Competitive pay based on experience and performance.
- Aware of safety requirements inside the warehouse
* Need to have a clean 3 year driving record
- Pre-employment drug screen required
Interested applicants, please share a resume and a brief statement of interest in response to this posting.
Skills: Warehouse, Safety, Forklift, basic math
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- RF Scanner use: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly