Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discount programs, 401k matches and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more .
HP Hood, one of the largest branded dairy operators in the U.S. for over 170 years is seeking a Loading Dock Worker (Unload/Shipper) (1:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sun + rotating 2nd day off) to join our Warehouse Department in it’s Concord, NH operation.
Benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly incentives and attendance bonus
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, theme park tickets and more!
The Dock Worker position has a variety of different assignments which are assigned based on the training level of the employee and business needs in support of achieving the goals of the Concord, NH Warehouse. This job description is meant to serve as an outline of the duties and responsibilities that a Dock Worker may be required to perform during the course of their work-day.
Ensure adequate supply of cases for both production and shipping departments at all times by unloading cases from vehicles, ensuring the case washing process is uninterrupted; responsible for maintaining dump room and dump tanker also.
- Pull empty and full milk cases stacked 7 high (up to 200 lbs.) with repetition.
- Unload all cases from trucks as directed
- Ensure case feed line and case washers remain operational and clear jams as needed promptly to avoid interruption of production;
- Ensure product stored in the dump room that is to be destroyed is dumped into the appropriate tanker in a timely manner
- Dispose of all trash and remove and stack trailers on in incoming trailers
- Track cases using SQF logs
- Continuously check for and remove damaged cases.
- Dispose of returned product by manually dumping into disposal system using repetitive motion.
- Wash trailers/trucks after unloading empty cases.
- Must be able to work independently while supporting the Warehouse Department.
- Work in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors and peers.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Execute assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Available for required overtime to support business needs and/or critical situations.
- Perform assigned duties satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Perform assigned duties following “Good Manufacturing Practices.”
- Actively participate in special teams representing the warehouse department.
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)