NW Employment Solutions need 10+ full-time day shift GENERAL LABOR AND ENTRY LEVEL ASSEMBLY WORKERS immediately for several warehouses in MILWAUKIE, OR. This is a temporary OR temp-to-hire position with a company that shapes aluminum or steel frames for windows, building, etc. Another warehouse needs helps manufacturing fencing. Previous experience is nice, but not required.
START IMMEDIATELY! Can literally start tomorrow if available.
Position : General Labor/Production/Assembly Worker
Location : Milwaukie, OR
Days : Monday – Friday – DAY SHIFT OR SWING SHIFT AVAILABLE
Shifts : 8am-5:30pm or 4pm – 1am
Rate of Pay : $14-$16 to start (depending on role, experience, location, etc), raise upon direct hire – WEEKLY PAY
- Feed sheets of metal into a machine to shape it
- Use cordless drills, mallets, screwdrivers, and other hand tools to build pallets and work machines that shape aluminum frames
- Use shop equipment, including pallet jacks, forklifts, and various hand tools
- Learn how to work with metal! Entry Level machine operating role – lots of training and growth in role!
- Any other duties required
- Must be able to frequently stand, bend, lift, and reach to perform necessary job functions and tolerate repetitive work. Must be comfortable with fast paced work.
- Periodically lift heavy material including finished products, metal rods, fencing. Or wood crates with or without assistance – 35-50 lbs consistently
- Steel toe boots, comfortable getting dirty
- Must be 18 or older.