Cosmo International is an established and growing manufacturer of fragrances and exporter of cosmetics/jewelry raw materials and components with international operations in Europe and Latin America. We are seeking a Warehouse Clerk to join our team.
Summary: Responsible to execute all warehouse duties; this includes the handling of merchandise from received until it needs to be shipped.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Unload incoming inventory from trucks.
- Pick and pack inventory' for shipment to customers.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Research inventory discrepancies
- Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepares and determines the method of shipment.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against invoices, orders, or other records.
- Keeps precise and orderly equipment inventory. Shipping, receiving, and equipment
- records repair as needed.
- Routes items to departments such as jewelry, cosmetics, or fragrances.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify' discrepancies.
- Stock inventory into shelf locations.
- Verify outgoing cargo to ensure shipments meet required specifications.
- Support Logistics Administrators in the verification of incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Use a hand truck or pallet truck to move, conveyor hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Operate forklift equipment.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills needed
- Fluent in English Spanish a plus
- Forklift Experience and certification
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Only full-time employees eligible