We are looking for a Warehouse Associate who will join our Supply Chain team in Vancouver, WA.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Work within our shipping, receiving, or replenishment teams.
- Safely and efficiently pull the product from the warehouse for delivery to local customers.
- Unload, breakdown, and stow incoming products.
- Operate varying types of equipment including a forklift, pallet riders, pallet wrapper, order picker.
- Work closely with other warehouse personnel to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Contribute to a fun and fast-paced working environment.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to perform with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
What we do for you (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Fitness club reimbursement – $350/ Individual & $500/Family.
- Starting day one, 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount).
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes four employee resource groups: Scotts Women’s Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network, and Scotts Young Professionals.
- Generous vacation day policy in addition to 11 holidays.