We’re a venture-backed start-up based in NYC with an office in Cleveland and powered by an award-winning team. We were recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America for the second year in a row.
Fund That Flip is laser-focused on offering developers a reliable source of capital so they can do what they do best – finding and rehabilitating homes, while at the same time creating new opportunities for investors to take advantage of the positive returns real estate can provide. Using modern technology, data, and access to capital via new legislation, we are modernizing the antiquated world of real estate investment.
The Role: VP, Investor Relations
This role reports to the SVP, Finance and Accounting and is responsible for increasing the amount of capital invested on our platform. This includes developing and nurturing relationships with both institutional and individual accredited investors.
You will have a high degree of latitude to implement strategies that advance the overall company objectives. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement strategies that increase the amount of capital deployed on the Company's platform. You will be integral in structuring creative financing structures with institutional investors such as hedge funds, family offices and insurance companies.
As an equity partner in the company, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles. New legislation has transformed how capital is being raised for everything from start-ups to real estate. You will be in a leadership role and have the opportunity to position yourself as a thought leader in the emerging industry of online real estate investing.
You’ll be given the tools, resources and support you need to achieve your personal and professional objectives.
- Develop creative financing structures with hedge funds, family offices, insurance companies and other strategic capital partners.
- Engage with new and current individual accredited investors, developing systems to efficiently answer common questions and position the company as their preferred real estate investment platform.
- Work closely with our finance team to optimize internal funds, ensuring growth and profitability is maximized.
- Work closely with the origination and finance teams to market whole-loans to institutional lending partners.
- Maximize unit economics by strategically aligning investment offerings with capital partner needs.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product and leadership to align current product set and develop new products according to market needs.
- Position yourself and Company as a thought-leader in the alternative investing market by attending conferences, authoring content and developing strategic relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in senior role within finance, capital markets or real estate.
- Prior experience working with high net worth investors, hedge funds, family offices preferred.
- Successful track record of business development with sophisticated financial products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting preferred.
- Technology proficient and adopter of change.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Analytical and attention to detail required.
- Base Salary commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare, dental, vision, commuter benefits.
- Stock options based on experience and salary.
- Performance based bonuses.