This position involves application software development and integration of VoIP communication features with a carrier grade SIP voice network. Principal responsibilities involve architecture, design and development of enterprise and contact center applications leveraging RTC, SIPREC and other media streams. Our organization has a cloud first stance and development of a full telephony SaaS ecosystem is a priority. As a Voice Infrastructure Developer, you will be responsible for all elements of the SDLC including all integration elements, data models, APIs and SDKs.
- Works as a member of a team developing software solutions in a voice infrastructure
- Integration and extension of H323 and SIP communications protocol software
- Develop code in the media plane working directly with protocols such as RTP, SRTP and SRTP/DTLS
- Participate in the design, implementation and testing of software product.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems
- Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
- Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
- Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the code
- Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years' experience in developing telecommunications software, related to H323 and SIP.
- Experience developing applications in a VoIP infrastructure
- Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of call recording platforms
- Hands-on experience with session border controllers (Sonus/Ribbon preferred)
- Understanding of VoIP transport such as H.323, SIP, call admission and control mechanisms, network policy enforcement, integration of applications
- Knowledge and experience of the following protocols and platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPREC, SDP, RTP, gRPC, REST APIs, Linux
- Experience in large scale software development in three or more of the programming languages C++, Java/SIP, Photon, GKP, Springboot, Jules
- Experience with the gStreamer framework, c/glib/Gobject, multi-threading, socket programming on UNIX
- Experience with SIPREC, SDP and developing SBC interfaces
- Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
- Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
- Familiar with Agile development process and automated testing
- Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
- Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation
- Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions strategic directions through technology
- Develops mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company- wide standards
- Works within standards of financial control and budget management
- Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributorJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans