Why Highland Animal Hospital in Needham Heights, MA?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, CO2 laser, cold laser therapy, and ultrasound. We also offer exotic animal care.
Our Staff Wants You to Know
“The best part about working here is the collaborative nature and generally great attitudes of the rest of the staff, a receptive and compliant clientele, the freedom to practice medicine without micromanagement.”
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skillset and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients. Prefer applicants to have veterinary experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Veterinarians and Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
- Handling and restraining pets for exams and procedures.
- Assist in the taking of x-rays
- Monitor and collect urine and fecal samples as needed
- Monitor, record, and report physical signs of hospitalized/boarded pets
- Responsible for cleaning/maintenance of hospital.
- Care of hospitalized/boarded pets as needed
- Fecal parasite sample collection and preparation
- Preparation of a prescription drug, other than a controlled substance, for dispensing
- Surgical assistance to a licensed veterinarian
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan