Last Chance Funding (LCF) is an established direct funder in the fintech Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) industry. We provide working capital to businesses by purchasing their future receivables at a discounted rate. We have been helping America's small businesses since 2011 and are growing rapidly with proven success.
We’ve learned the best way to grow is to create a workplace people love to show up to everyday. Does this include snacks, lunches and unlimited vacation days? Definitely. We also realize people want more than just the perks and frills.
Working here means being willing to work hard and leaving your ego at the door. It requires thriving in a fast paced and highly demanding environment. It means being able to openly share ideas and help grow a budding fintech company. It also means exploring a better way to do things.
A lot of companies will tell you they support the professional growth of their staff, we really mean it. If you expect to be the same person you were the day you started as you will be a year from now, we aren’t the right company for you. We like to think that we are like a big extended family, embarrassing uncles included.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for facilitating the funding of merchant cash advances. You'll work hand in hand with our independent sales partners and directly with merchants ( business owners ) to collect stipulations needed for funding. You will be a customer service wizard handling multiple files and calls with ease and most importantly you understand accuracy and speed are at the core of what makes us great.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn and understand various business documents
- Generate contracts through salesforce
- Act as a liaison for merchants and sales partners through the funding process
- Conduct merchant interviews and bank verifications, with a keen eye and ear for detected fraud or deceptive behavior
- Maintain accurate merchant information within salesforce
- Work with management to improve process flows within your department
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate people who love to get the job done and are hungry to learn
- Organized and detail oriented
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc.
- Heavy customer service experience
- Drive to excel in all aspects of your job function
- Fluent in Spanish as a second language preferred
Salary based on experience and we have great benefits.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
LCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LCF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any legally protected class. All employment decisions are based exclusively on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location