OnTrac is hiring!
Summary: Will provide confidential administrative, clerical assistance and support to the Vendor Relations Department and Field Operations with driver Qualification, and managing driver compliance.
- Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes and information.
- Research and resolve issues resulting from the driver Qualification/compliance process.
- Assist the Vendor Relations Manager with orientation and continued training of new Vendor Relations Administrators.
- Prepares and completes daily reports by collecting and analyzing information related to Vendor Relations functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete projects, as assigned, and follows up on results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
This position requires:
A high level of keyboarding skills.
A knowledge of personal computers in a window based environment.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
The ability to communicate and interface with many corporate and employee levels.
Ability to pay attention to detail and prioritize.
Ability to read and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The ability to apply strict confidentiality rules to daily workload.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Consults and coordinates with Vendor Relations Manager and works closely with Vendor Relations Specialists, and other Vendor Relations Administrators. May interact with various levels of management throughout the company.
Proficiency in Windows applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Employee is frequently asked to read documents.