Vendor Management Analyst partners with internal business units and vendors to manage day to day processes at the vendor. Additionally, the analyst works with information technology to understand data/process/technology concerns and help design/develop solutions to overcome shortcomings associated with vendor integrations, processes and invoicing.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with team members, vendors and department managers to identify gaps, errors and controls necessary
- Performs root cause analysis on various projects and/or processes within the department and execute solid process improvement solutions
- Identify improvement opportunities that will help increase efficiency by identifying any gaps in the process/technology/data
- Analyze a large population of data to help identify relevant information
- Research and resolution of escalated or complex issues
- Provide timely research/responses and ad-hoc support to various departments.
- Assist with maintaining the delivery of daily reporting by running the reporting scripts for daily distribution
- Perform Monthly Business Reviews with Vendor and Business Partners
- Other duties as assigned
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate among technical and non-technical employees, and process orientation skills
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, and work independently
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Previous mortgage origination experience preferred
- Previous operations or vendor management experience preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven ability to translate analysis into meaningful insights
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- mortgage originations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vendor management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings