We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of a working environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Possesses initiative and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to participate in group meetings
- Ability to organize assignments and multi-task
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs work cognizant of safe work practices