Stylindex is an exciting tech startup for the creative industry, based out of OnePiece Work Santa Monica. We are a small team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs looking to change the way content is produced on a global scale. We are scaling quickly as a fast paced, tech driven company. Our intern will learn about all facets of UX design and product management in our business, as well as receiving training on software tools. Because we are a small team, they will be exposed to all facets of a tech startup, and will learn far beyond the scope of product design.
You will learn how to:
– Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
– Design & deliver clickable models from Product Requirement Documents.
– Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
– Work with a creative director and visual designers to incorporate the visual identity of Stylindex into features.
– Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
Basic knowledge in: Wireframes of screens, storyboards, sitemap, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision
The intern will report directly to the Lead UX Designer, with daily interaction with the engineering team. Ideal start date will be November or Early December, based on availability of successful candidate. University credit will be applied where accepted and candidates will be obligated to provide full accredited documentation. Meals and transportation will be covered by company.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance