Title: User Experience and Front End Development
Join our growing software division with an immersive role supporting development of user applications within the logistics, transportation, and warehousing industry.
We are a small team, and utilize a low-code platform to leverage our applications in the most agile way possible. Individuals with a strong understanding of front-end development are desired, but an emphasis on flexibility and willingness to adapt to our development environment is paramount.
- Collaborate with Our Product Manager, Designer, and Lead Developer to design and develop functional user applications within the Mendix platform.
- Take responsibility of both large-scale (long timeline) and small-scale (daily) development tasks.
- 3+ years of Front End Development (coding) experience
- Professional level emphasis on User Experience (UX) best practices
- Proficient HTML, CSS and JAVA skills
- Familiarity of Mendix Low-Code platform, and a willingness to adjust development skills to this framework and environment.
- Experience working with a small team in an agile environment
- Experience working with Project Management Platforms (JIRA, AHA!)
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Or Equivalent skills and experience
Nice To Have:
- Excellent Experience with Mendix
- Adobe Suite Skills (Photoshop)
- Understanding of Javas frameworks and environments
- Experience with Website Analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with UI Design
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly