aptitude, provide high-level support to our underwriting team, and assist team members with our book of business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prequalifying Submissions and Partner Education – Evaluate new submissions to determine the
acceptability of the risk in accordance with underwriting guidelines. Effectively manage producer
relationships to achieve production goals.
- Underwriting Compliance Research – Learn and stay apprised of state/territory issues, regulations and
- Underwriting Support – Assist underwriting staff with other duties as assigned. Collaborate with internal
and external business partners
- A high school degree or some college preferred
- Prior Insurance experience strongly desired but not required
- Competent in use of technology including the Microsoft Office Suite, email communications and internet
- Exhibits strong organizational, people and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a highly collaborative, fast paced, team environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic, positive and outgoing personality
- Build, strengthen, and maintain internal and external professional relationships
- General knowledge of the insurance industry and basic terminology a definite plus.
- Spanish Speaking
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org