JOHN MIDDLETON CO.
THIS IS NO SMALL JOB — IT’S A BIG OPPORTUNITY!
As a Manufacturing Intern you’ll have the chance to help Altria shape the future and deliver winning results in an exciting and dynamic time. During our 12-week, paid summer program, you’ll experience on-the-job training, access to mentors, planned social events and educational opportunities.
You’ll be challenged and empowered to:
- Execute real-world project tasks, as part of cross-functional teams providing factory floor supervision
- Participate in project scheduling, budgeting and troubleshooting
- Assist teams in identifying areas for improvement and developing/implementing solutions
- Document project work in formal reports and present findings/recommendations to senior management upon internship completion
Note: Parallel Co-op participants will work on a part-time basis during the school year while attending classes. The typical work week for a Parallel Co-op is approximately 15-20 hours.
WHAT YOU HAVE COULD BE JUST WHAT WE NEED
To qualify for the summer intern program, student applicants must be:
- Rising juniors or seniors (or equivalent earned credits) in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA preferred)
- Pursuing relevant undergraduate Engineering or Technology degree programs (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer, Environmental/Safety Engineering, Business or Systems Technology; Operations and Supply Chain)
- Strong communicators with strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills and demonstrated leadership initiative
- Preferably experienced in work related to academic discipline
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.