UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family as an Unarmed Security Officer is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, sponsorship for Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to fill the role of an Unarmed Security Officer. In this role, you’ll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day in various roles throughout Southern California. Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more. When you join the Inter-Con team, you’re joining one of the oldest and largest security companies in California. If you’re looking to grow, we have the opportunity for you. As an Unarmed Security Officer, you’re the most visible connection to the Inter-Con brand and we treat you that way. Ideal candidates are those seeking a career with Inter-Con management, State Government, Healthcare or Law Enforcement.
Specific benefits include:
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- Possess courteous behavior and able to interact and manage contact with the general public.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- First Aid CPR/AED required for some positions
- Fluent in both the written and spoken English language.
Work Environment and Schedule
- Job operates in client sites which could be indoors or outdoors.
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking, in the performance of daily security activities.
- Open availability Nights, Weekends, Holidays and overtime as directed (overtime occurs).
- Work various shifts and Holidays as assigned.
- Opportunities for mobile patrol via bicycle or patrol vehicle.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/ for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
License PPO #6822