Deliver work pack planning for turnaround scope and support the execution planning effort to deliver safe and efficient execution of Turnarounds.
Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in the Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that’s great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL’s 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Site Turnaround Coordinator, you will be the expert in delivering work pack planning for turnaround scope and support the execution planning effort to deliver safe and efficient execution of Turnarounds. Other duties will include:
- Integration with both the site operations teams and Turnaround delivery team inputs into the planning process to develop accurate and high-quality plans.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders in the maintenance planning, reliability, capital and Turnaround teams to better define and understand scope intent and requirements.
- Facilitate the planning of specific scope items to be executed in a Turnaround. Including all resource types and materials.
- Update the Bill of Materials within SAP through the site master data owner.
- Ensure materials are cataloged and minimum stock levels set with respective warehouse manager.
- Manage SAP work center for the respective site Turnaround, including the management of the Master Scope list and Work Orders corresponding to specific Notifications and Specific Equipment plans.
- Follow and contribute to the continual development and improvement of Turnaround Planning processes and documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of contingency planning.
- Plan work packages effectively, i.e. fully scoped, fully resourced, materials identified, and available, and appropriate supporting documentation prepared and collated to assist with Maintenance Outages (Planned and Opportune).
- Coach Operational & Reliability Teams on project process discipline.
- Assist with other IPL manufacturing business unit Turnarounds and join the Turnaround Delivery team during the Planning and Execution phases.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS degree in Engineering and or relevant trade qualification
- Required 5+ years of maintenance or construction experience in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar heavy industry environment, preferably with 2+ years’ experience in planning and/or scheduling.
- Sound understanding and experience with:
- Multi-discipline Work Environment
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Risk Management Processes
- Emergent Work Management
- Project Controls (Safety, Quality, Schedule & Cost)
- Estimate & Schedule Development (including Productivity Factors)
- Contractor Management
- Safety Management
- SAP PM user capability.
- Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well within a high-pressure environment.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
What We Offer:
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + a couple of PTO days
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone Everywhere
Value People – Respect, Recognize & Reward
Think Customer. Everyone. Every day
Treat the Business as our Own
Care for the Community & our Environment
Challenge & Improve the Status Quo
Deliver on our Promises
Women are encouraged to apply.