Class A CDL Company Truck Drivers
Foodliner, Inc. is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier. We are looking for Professional Class A Truck Drivers to join our team. Our current driver averages $70,000/year with the potential to make $80,000/year or more!
Check out the benefits of driving with us:
- Paid Time Off-80 Hours in the First Year!
- Home multiple times per week
- Paying Practical Miles
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, $5,000 if you have bulk (Liquid or Dry) experience!
- Top Class A Truck Drivers can make $70,000-$80,000 yearly, potential for more!
- Annual Seniority Bonus up to $2,750 per year
- Quarterly Performance Bonus, up to 5.5% of gross earnings
- Weekend Delivery Premium: $100 per day
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with Employer Match
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
What we need from a Professional Class A Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Must pass all DOT Requirements, Physical Exam, and Drug Test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
- 12 months Tractor Trailer driving experience plus a Truck Driving school certificate or
- 24 months Class A Tractor Trailer driving experience
- Must be at least 22 years old
Job Type: Full-Time Professional Class A Truck Driver
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000 /year
Home Time: Home multiple times per week
Foodliner is one of the largest Bulk Food Carrier in the country and a Transport Topics Top 100 carrier. In this fast paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make their drivers feel like the valued team members they are. We treat Truck Drivers like a person, not a number.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Tractor Trailer driving: 1 year (Required)
- Tanker endorsement (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Required)