HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees. Our new company has a deep operational bench, and when combined with industry-leading automation technology, creates exceptional value for our customers with challenging maintenance needs. We need dependable Class A or B drivers.
No per diem is being offered at this time.
MUST POSSESS THE TWIC CARD TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ONE OF THESE POSITIONS
Delivers hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste materials and products, to and from destination, driving company vehicles in accordance with DOT regulations and PSC policies, practices, and procedures.
TWIC CARD IS REQUIRED
40 HOURS HAZWOPER PREFERRED
CLASS A CDL REQUIRED
AIRBRAKE ENDORSEMENT PREFERRED
HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT PREFERRED
BASIC SAFETY CARD MAY BE REQUIRED.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
- Loads shipment onto trucks appropriately.
- Interacts with customer regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction · Operates vehicle safely.
- Maintains a current driver’s license, or CDL as required.
- Obtains a license for the state of residence within 90 days.
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles.
- Completes a vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment are safe to operate before leaving company premises.
- CDL drivers assure brake adjustment inspections are completed prior to use.
- Maintains a driver log as required to assure compliance with all regulations.
- Operates and maintains trucks and equipment per manufactures recommendations.
- Does not modify any vehicle or piece of equipment without written permission from the manufacturer and PSC management.
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations when operating and driving company vehicle.
- Trained on the installation, operation, and repairs of mechanical devices such as pumps, valves, PTO’s etc.
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs as long as they have the knowledge to complete the task safely.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by PSC, DOT, OSHA, and customer regulations. · Trained on the proper use of all PPE required to do the work safely.
- Immediately reports all accidents, near misses, and injuries involving employee or others while operating company vehicles/equipment to the Safety Manager over the area.
- Recommends changes and improvements to safety and services based on job experience & observations.
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
- Answers calls at night and weekends as necessary.
- Performs other duties when assigned.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations education/credentials: Compliance with Drug policy.
- Compliance with Background checking policy.
- Compliance with DOT physical requirements. Possess all required I-9 documentation.
Job related experience:
- 1 – 2 or more years driving experience
- Ability to conform to work hours.
- Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks identified in this job description.
- Hazardous Waste management required documentation knowledge
You can complete the ONLINE application process at: www.HydrochemPSC.careers
Job Type: Full-time
- class a cdl: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 1 year (Required)
- State CDL Class A (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts