Job ID: 244059
Ash Grove Aggregates, a CRH company, is a multi-location limestone producer with quarries in Kansas and Missouri. For over 40 years, our mission continues to ensure that we are the producer of choice in the crushed stone industry. Our actions are directed toward attaining and maintaining successful, safe employees and valued customers.
Operates off-road type equipment (examples: drills, loaders, dozers, trucks, service equipment), typicall y found in quarry environment.
Works from general supervision from Maintenance Manager on routine duties with standard policies and procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must pass a physical, drug test and breath alcohol test. Must submit to random drug testing and comply with all Drug & Alcohol Pol icies.
- Knowledge of M SH A (Mine Safety and Health Adm inistration) rules, traini ng practices, first aid and any other rules of safety as appl icable to the specific task.
- Service assigned machi ne before starti ng operation daily – checks oi l levels, hydraulic, coolant and other fl uids. Visual check of tires and overa ll machine condition. Check entire machine for safe operation abil ity. Complete required log book.
- Fuel assigned machine with diesel fuel from storage tanks or stations.
- Operate assigned machine in safe, efficient fashion, as it applies to one's self and fellow crew members.
- Perform equipment maintenance with minor repairs and assist mechanic in repairs of company equipment.
- Assist mechanic w ith any breakdowns, hose repairs, welding or scheduled maintenance on machine. May include extended downtime and l ifting duties.
- Assists in plant maintenance.
REQUIRED MI NIM UM QUALIFICATIONS
Skill in machine operation, maintenance and safety around other individuals and machines. Must be capable of lifti ng 75 pound s, climbing 8- 10 foot ladders to reach operator's cab and sitt ing for long periods of time.
High school graduation or equivalent preferred.
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Ash Grove Aggregates is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.