Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC (Northland) an American Foods Group company is a privately held meat processing company located in Green Bay, WI. This facility is considered a salt soak plant and processes an average of one million pounds of Kosher beef products per week. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done.
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health and Wellness Clinic, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Assisted Home Purchase Program, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Check Out the Green Bay, WI Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a stunning Wisconsin city on the bay of Lake Michigan. Green Bay is known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, the smallest city to host a National Football League team known as the Green Bay Packers, and the area boasts a progressive atmosphere from industrial parks to shopping districts.
The area also offers:
- Arts and culture including exceptional performing arts facilities, museums and visual art galleries
- Family fun such as the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park
- Tours of the finest wineries & breweries, the Packers Hall of Fame, and more
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC in Green Bay, Wisconsin!