Premier Joint Commission-accredited Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center in Dallas, Texas, is looking for an exceptional individual with a great attitude and work ethic to join our fantastic team!
This position is for our Treatment Coordinator. This individual is a crucial and integral part of our patient-centered practice specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Our Treatment Coordinator works with patients to develop and present comprehensive treatment plans based on insurance predetermination and preauthorization, and to coordinate patient treatment with multiple referring doctor's offices, hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
Candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, other team members, referring medical and dental practices and insurance companies
- Familiarity and experience with medical and dental insurance verification and billing
- Punctual, organized, detail-oriented, hard-working, self-motivated, dependable, and, above all, honest
- College degree a major plus
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting patients, team members, and everyone with a smile!
- Scheduling patient and doctor appointments and meetings
- Scheduling and coordinating surgery with hospitals and anesthesiologists
- Coordinating patient treatment with referring medical and dental practices, hospitals and other facilities
- Presentation of complex treatment plans to patients and their families and explaining insurance benefits, coinsurance, deductibles and limitations
- Presentation and collection of patient financial responsibility at patient checkout and prior to treatment or surgery
- Presentation and explanation of patient treatment plans to our entire team at daily staff meetings
- Medical and dental insurance verification, preauthorization and predetermination
- Data entry including demographics, treatment plans, insurance and other information
- Answering multi-line telephones, transferring calls and taking messages
- Active participation in the practice's marketing activities, including both internal and external marketing, social media platform posts and entries, and other marketing activities
- Active participation in team-building and other practice activities
- General administrative office functions
This practice offers an exceptional compensation package for full-time team members, including the following benefits:
- Full cost of excellent group health insurance for all full-time team members
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Uniform allowance
- Continuing education and training
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time
Check out our practice at https://texasoms.com. If interested please send resume or curriculum vitae.
Respond to this ad and join a fantastic healthcare team! We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords: dental, healthcare administration, dental office, treatment coordinator, healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We strictly follow CDC guidelines on infection control procedures. All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask and answer a screening questionnaire. All team members also wear masks and our staff performs temperature screenings twice daily.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place