This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
Energetic, motivated, highly-skilled hotel renovation experts that deliver major transformations of branded hotels (Hilton, Marriott, Starwood) across the United States. We are a team of like-minded people that work together to carry that title of the #93 fastest-growing private company in America (Inc. 5000).
The Superintendent owns the entire on-site renovation process, from initial planning, through coordination, implementation, review, and closeout. As Ownership’s “eyes on the ground,” the Superintendent continually seeks and executes solutions to maximize the operational efficiency of the project and of everyone involved therein. S/he drives quality assurance and facilitates the growth of an ongoing network of industry resources.
- Industry-leading healthcare, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA, and Life Insurance!
- 401(k)- fully matched and fully vested
- Superintendent Bonus Program! – Get compensated for your extra days onsite in either a bi-annual bonus or additional says off.
- Competitive salary with an expectation of a fast-track for career progression and promotion
- Generous time-off; Team-building events (including sports; happy hours (think a trolley that ends at a Tiki Bar); Travel incentives; Matching charitable donations and opportunities for volunteerism
Duties & Responsibilities
- A client-focused leader in onsite management of hotel renovations.
- Hotel renovation/construction expert with an ability to negotiate every angle of daily operations.
- A construction trade expert in hotel brand standards.
- Keeping exacting records, with an eye toward presentation and accessibility of information.
- Eyes and ears of the site.
- A determined leader.
- Conduct on-going and final punch lists
- Devise, monitor and adapt project schedule
- Execute change orders as needed
- Manage project RFIs
- Compile vendor & sub-contractor estimates and balance the budget
- Instigate and drive regular meetings w/ hotel representatives
Manage Sub-Contractors and materials:
- Source local sub-contractors & maintain ongoing relationships
- Ensure compliance and documentation of employees
- Develop and communicate scopes of work for individual sub-contractors
- Maintain clean, safe working conditions
- Coordinate FF&E/material receiving, inventory, & installation
- Track storage bins and ensure their security Manage Safety
- Provide workers w/ safety equipment/ informational materials
- Conduct safety meetings & trainings
- File accident reports
- 2+ years of previous commercial construction experience
- Proficiency with construction documents & plans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project Preferences:
- Educational background in construction or architecture
- Direct hotel construction related experience
- Fluency in Spanish
- Enthusiasm for travel
- Familiarity with construction documents & plans
- Experience with PlanGrid
- Hotel Rehabs, LLC performs projects across the US. The Superintendent will lodge near the worksite throughout each project.
- Hotel Rehabs, LLC will compensate travel and boarding expenses
- Work occurs mostly on Mondays-Saturdays.
- However, the work schedule will occasionally include some Sunday and/or after-hours labor.
- DOE base plus bonus based on performance– a significant opportunity for advancement
- 40-60 hours per week
SUPERINTENDENT BONUS PROGRAM!
Get compensated with time off or a bonus for your additional time onsite! Hotel Rehabs compensates additional pay for weekend days worked or extra time off for each day over 5 per week that you work!
Indeed Hire and Hotel Rehabs, LLC are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial construction: 3 years (Required)
- PlanGrid: 3 years (Preferred)
- hotel construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- vendor, sub-contractor, and project management: 3 years (Required)