Dexter ATC Field Services is needing a Traveling Environmental Field Technician (LDAR) needed for the Cheyenne, WY area.
Primary job duties include leak detection and repair at petrochemical facilities using environmental air sampling techniques.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a highly regulated, detail oriented environment where strict adherence to rules and procedures is required at all times. Starting pay is $18.00 / hour. This is a 100% travel position with weekly overnight travel frequency to be expected. The areas traveling to will include: Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota. Normal work scheduled will be Monday through Friday. But this position may require working some weekends or at the least being on call and available.
- High school or equivalent education
- Demonstration of high integrity and work ethics.
- Must pass a rigorous background check and drug test.
- Previous LDAR experience or experience working in petrochemical facilities/outdoor industrial environments preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions.
- Must be able to carry a 30lb backpack for approximately six hours a day.
- Must be able to climb in pipe racks, multiple flights of stairs, and tall ladders to monitor components.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 200 ft.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mechanical skills/mechanically inclined.
Dexter ATC Field Services LLC is a Leak Detection And Repair service company with clients throughout the United States. We offer a nice benefits package, including a 401k program and opportunities for advancement through company provided training/experience.