To assist in directing all field staff, subcontractors, materials and activities necessary to successfully complete a single project of varying complexity; and to work with the Superintendent, Production Team and / or Management to produce a quality product on time, within the project budget, complying with safety standards and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- At least 3 years experience as an assistant superintendent or onsite project coordinator.
- OSHA 30
- First Aid, CPR & AED Certification (Preferred)
- Extreme attention to detail & organization.
- Ability to read, comprehend and pull measurements from blueprints and plans.
- Ability to travel, for extended overnight periods to projects located within the continental US.
- A valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Clean background, free of any felonies that may prohibit access to any military base.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Resident of Texas or willing to relocate.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong technological aptitude for daily use of cell phone, tablet, photography, records management, virtual meetings and project & safety management software.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite. Including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Familiarity with Dropbox or any virtual cloud storage.
- Strong customer service skills for interaction with property owners, general mangers, and senior project management personnel.
- Ability to work in inside and outside conditions and additional hours as necessary to maintain project schedules.
- Physical ability to walk and review job progress at the construction sites in all phases of construction.
- Physical ability to make presentations and participate in meetings virtually, on the construction site and in an office setting.
- Assist in creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- In conjunction with the project team develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources and subcontractors necessary to complete the project in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist with implementing project safety program, including any special training/certifications and communicate safety goals with the owner / client and subcontractors as needed.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve production targets and outcomes within schedule, making adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manage project staff and/or subcontractors according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Maintain daily status update forms, records, photos and expense logs to document project activities
- Establish and maintain harmonious labor relations among job site personnel.
- Control and report on project progress with the PM and owners.
- Actively seek out ways to improve Company’s processes and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Guide the professional development of all subordinate staff on the job site.
- Continually improve individual technical and administrative skills.
- Assume responsibility for safety, project quality, schedule, cost and self-performed work.
- Ensure extreme accuracy of all safety procedures, protocols, pre-construction paperwork, daily paperwork, documentation and job binder are updated daily and maintained on the job site
- Work with project team to prepare and complete punch list.
- Attend business growth seminars and business after hours functions as necessary to maintain strong public relations
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45,500.00 – $52,000.00 per year