Under the supervision of the Maryland Access Point and My Groceries to Go Supervisor and in concert with HRDC Policies and
Procedures and Program guidelines, expand the information and assistance function of the agency to include information on services for
adults with disabilities, to incorporate person centered options counseling, and to transition individuals from institutions to community.
Preffered Bachelor Degree in Human Services or Associates Degree with five years equivalent experience working with the aging and disability populations.
1. Answer all incoming MAP/G2G calls
2. Coordinate and schedule discharge/transition meetings.
3. Schedule Level 1 screenings.
4. Assist with the development of formal partnerships with local agencies to integrate services and provide information.
5. Participate in statewide MAP website. Review data regularly and update resources as needed.
6. Maintaining professional knowledge and skills by attending relevant workshops, training, and conferences. Review professional materials and
literature and participate in professional organizations as required.
7. Establish and work closely with the state MAP website and other AAAs, soliciting their advice and assistance on matters affecting project operation.
8. Provide administrative oversight of MAP by ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of the State grant and applicable State regulations.
9. Data entry for agency databases.
10. Performing other project related duties as assigned and as allowable within the statutes, program regulations, and other applicable policies.
11. Document and track inventory for My Groceries to Go program
12. Supervise volunteers
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to understand and take HIPAA training.
2. Must be flexible, and eager to accept new challenges, have positive attitude and outgoing personality.
3. Must have access to transportation on a daily basis and the flexibility to travel independently.
4. Possess good organizational and time management skills.
5. Exercise independent judgement.
6. Must be able to obtain DOT certification.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a pressured and changing environment.
8. Must be able to read and interpret regulations.
9. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
This is a Union eligible forty hours per week position. Daily work hours and days of week worked may vary depending on needs of the
program. Must have the flexibility to work after normal business hours when program operations require it.
HRDC – AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY