IHO has an immediate opening for a highly energetic, experienced,
motivated, transaction coordinator. You will join a passionate, fast-growing and
innovative team who drives real estate investing. The Transaction Coordinator will
process each transaction from start to finish. The position also affords the opportunity
to work cross-functionally with other divisions of the company and experience a high
You will have the opportunity to:
- Liaison between clients, sales staff, title companies, etc. to help with a smooth
- Communicate to all involved to help finalize closings.
- Follow up with appropriate parties to ensure timelines are accomplished.
- Work with internal and external teams to help improve efficiencies.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for helping people and tenacity to execute deliverables.
- Organizational skills to help balance multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products such as Word.
- Passionate about real estate.
- Persistent for closing transactions timely with high customer satisfaction feedback.
- Real-Estate experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to work across teams and take full ownership of projects
- Creative thinker to allow for alternative approaches on execution
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Fantastic/Fun team of employees
- Pool, Video Games and Music in the office!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good first job for new college grads