Tecton Products is a proud member of the Marvin Family of Companies. We develop and produce innovative materials – which means we encourage creativity and seek new ideas that improve our business!
We are currently searching for a motivated individual that would like to jump-start their career with an organization who truly understands that people are businesses’ greatest resources. Tecton offers competitive wages based upon experience and is willing to train the right candidate for the role.
- Facilitating night-shift production new hire onboarding by leading an engaging, blended learning program
- Mentoring new hires and existing production associates, helping them to create relationships and achieve success
- Facilitating skill training programs
- Providing training and support for process changes
- Facilitating safety training certifications such as forklift operating
- Assisting with the Learning Management System administration
- Assisting with other training-related projects
The ideal candidate has:
- Effective writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of blueprint reading
- Knowledge of Quality Measuring and Tracking Software/Hardware
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of fabrication procedures and processes
Tecton’s culture can be described by the organizational values listed below:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Stronger Together
- Think Differently
- Raise the Bar
- Believe It’s Possible
This full-time position also offers an excellent benefits package featuring profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, seniority & continuous improvement recognition programs, health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, company-paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) and more.
We are committed to developing the people within our organization and take pride in putting safety first. This can be seen by us achieving OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Star Status – the highest recognized achievement in this program by OSHA.
We’re an equal opportunity employer