Design and facilitate and conduct customized training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. Develop job-specific skills through education on key concepts, processes, and tools.
Education, Licensure and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field preferred but not required.
- Two years of training and development, organizational development, instructional design or human resources or related experience preferred.
- Fluency in Karen/Burmese required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a minimum of 18 years of age and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Please note: This in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate.):
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs.
- Assess organizational training needs and requests, determining necessary resources, delivery methods, and assignment of priority.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
- Assist with leadership training and development, process improvement initiatives and safety related training.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and deliver effective learning.
- Design and develop content intended to teach, train inform or otherwise educate employees.
- Manage all classroom/virtual classroom activities to include pre/post consultations, enrollments, end-user performance management and the facilitation schedule, reinforcement, and demonstration of learning.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
- Measure, analyze and continuously improve the impact and effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Recommend, design, and implement training and development solutions to address performance gaps.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training. Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Build workforce capability by imparting knowledge and skills across multiple systems, applications, products, services, and processes to a diverse and dynamic learning population using synchronous/asynchronous facilitation for blended solutions.
- Develop and sustain skills gap tools (i.e. surveys, knowledge checks, reinforcement tools, etc.).
- Conduct periodic check in meetings/discussion with new employees as identified (i.e. 5, 10, 30, 45, 60 and 90 days) to ensure satisfactory position specific orientation and training and employee satisfaction, making recommendations for change as needed.
- Collaborate with key company stakeholders to serve as a resource for Wholestone Farms
performance effectiveness, including job-specific training, onboarding, and other learning needs.
- Leverage relationships with Superintendents, Managers, Leaders and Subject Matter Experts to ensure integration of training and learning activities.
- Conduct interviews and consultation meeting with line management to gather training and development requirements, objectives, proficiency metrics and learning and development needs.
- Distribute manuals, passwords, and guidelines, as needed.
- Assist in gathering and processing onboarding paperwork such as contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Prepare onboarding kits (e.g. stationary, T-shirts and mugs).
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the organization’s processes and job roles.
- Assist in monitoring training costs and preparation of budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company matching Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Short term and long term disability
- Referral program
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Plans
WholeStone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.